Home Open Account Help 334 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > What's wrong here?

Date: 09/28/05 22:44
What's wrong here?
Author: sd75mac

Sumthin's not right here

HArold

http://www.hrccomputing.com

Date: 09/28/05 23:35
Re: What's wrong here?
Author: sac

Yeah, that H2 is messing up a perfectly good consist!

Date: 09/29/05 04:25
Author: KB5WK

catastrophic railroading

Date: 09/29/05 04:45
Author: Nbetween

Those 3 units have'nt made it to the paint shop ?

Date: 09/29/05 04:50
Author: SVTS

Traffic on I-15 is not backed up?

Date: 09/29/05 05:06
Author: atsfman

The Santa Fe lettered warbonnet should be the lead engine, not that circus unit.
Also those nicely manicured trees to the left look out of place.
Bob

Date: 09/29/05 05:15
Author: QU25C

No smoke or fire

Date: 09/29/05 08:57
Author: scannergeek

> No smoke or fire

From the GE's, or from the brush?

Date: 09/29/05 09:35
Author: Mountain3106ATSF

Ok, is it BNSF running on UP tracks somewhere near the stateline Nevada & California, eastbound toward Las Vegas?

Or is it eastbound on UP tracks somewhere out near Cabazon, CA.

Is it on a detour headed for Phoenix, AZ. Is it pool power? A run thru? Is it migrating? Or just out for a joy ride? >:-)

I really think someone photoshopped the picture as there is just to much green lichen in the picture. A case of dramatic scenicization (over done).

RickH

ADD ON: It does look like Cajon Pass, looking toward the Silverwood side of Hwy. #138, McDonalds, the Chevron Station while looking northeast. However, the train appears to be, on the lower track westbound, which isn't unusual. Even if it came down on the UP, it wouldn't be unusual as the Colton to Barstow transfer train takes that route.

I give up, nothing that I can pick, as it relates to the train, is wrong here. I am bothered by the green shading. When Cajon Pass is green the whole area has a light shade to newer spring time, shades of green. The green is all wrong.

Date: 09/29/05 10:45
Author: AZSP

BNSF on UP track on Cajon rerouting around recent derailment?

Date: 09/29/05 11:44
Author: BobP

The terrorist patrol was nowhere to be found.

Date: 09/29/05 20:06
Author: ted1897

On the east side of I-15 the Tiffany's CS restaurant building and Mrs. Meeker's home behind Tiffany's have been demolished and the land cleared. For a new development perhaps? Back in the days of Route 66, the Meeker family operated Meeker's Garage and Cafe at that Junction location across the street from McDonalds current site. Tiffany's CS was popular with the railfans.

Ted

Date: 09/30/05 05:46
Author: QU25C

scannergeek Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > No smoke or fire
>
> From the GE's, or from the brush?
from the brush>

Date: 09/30/05 09:54
Author: Mountain3106ATSF

SD75Mac and fellow clueless, >:-)

It's time to spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, rattle your saber, come clean with the truth. So, what is wrong?

Hmm, is it the fact that this isn't the lower track? The downhill track runs closer to the freeway and the dry river bed is narrow at this point, not as shown. Me thinks you have superimposed two different locations. Ok, you got my attention on this one and suckered me into your game.

RickH

Date: 09/30/05 20:19
Author: winchester

Everything is to green.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0485 seconds