Home Open Account Help 152 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Best water on earth

Date: 12/04/01 17:31
Best water on earth
Author: photobob

Heres a Dunsmuir flashback to when the Dunsmuir Water Corporation had their sign up in the park near the depot. It can still be seen at Railroad Park however it now holds a sign giving the bar hours. SD40 8461 was only a year old when this winter of 67 photo was taken. We in Dunsmuir have the thrill of flushing our toilets with the same water people pay big bucks for to drink out of bottles with their pinkys pointed up.

Date: 12/04/01 19:12
RE: Best water on earth
Author: boilermaker

"We in Dunsmuir have the thrill of flushing our toilets with the same water people pay big bucks for to drink out of bottles with their pinkys pointed up."

Thanks for the warning - I now know what's in the stuff. Probably adds that extra flavor...

Date: 12/04/01 21:44
Author: samreeves

Hey Bob, get that plumbing ready. I'm going to be bringing more of the brown trout with me next week.

Date: 12/04/01 22:25
Author: CimaScrambler

Is that why they refer to the foamy stuff from the local pub as "Downstream Beer?"

Date: 12/04/01 23:35
Author: hardcoreha

Don't bother drinking it , just pour it down the terlit Mo:::::::::It knows it's way home....
HARRY HURRY SENDS

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0209 seconds