Home Open Account Help 308 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Questions about the BNSF TCAT test.....

Date: 01/11/06 18:53
Questions about the BNSF TCAT test.....
Author: BNSF9999

I was wondering, I took my TCAT test yesterday and Im really worried that I didnt pass. Now my questions are, What percentages of the people who take this test pass it? What does BNSF look for on this test? What happens after you have found out that you passed the test?

I guess I should be more positive but Im just not really good with tests (I hate'em). Should I be worried or should I just stay positive about the whole situation?

Mike....Im really worried (I mean really WORRIED)

Date: 01/11/06 19:03
Re: Questions on BNSF TCAT test.....
Author: LAYOFF

Dont worry about it. You have to just know that you did your best and thats that. You really cant sweat it. I just took the test's to the best of my ability and was told I was " GOOD TO GO ". I mean what are you really gonna do if you didnt pass ? They allow you to re-test in 6 months ( I believe ). Good Luck , dont sweat the small stuff and worry about the things you can control.

Date: 01/11/06 20:31
Author: PZRMN

What is a TCAT test?

PZ

Date: 01/11/06 20:39
Author: mustraline

The TCAT is about aptitude...what you are born with. It is something that can't be crammed or practiced for. If you have mechanical and electrical aptitude, you will be contacted.

Good luck.

Date: 01/11/06 21:16
Author: BNSFhogger

If you're braindead and drooling then you qualify for trainmaster training.

Date: 01/11/06 22:00
Author: WCSTK

I thought the only requirement for Trainmaster was if you answered in crayon......

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0339 seconds