Home Open Account Help 309 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > I LOVE this location!

Date: 02/11/02 08:12
I LOVE this location!
Author: friscogary

Especially with a solid set of Warbonnets! This photo was taken on the Transcon main line at Hart, MO. back in Nov 2001. I met a friend from St. Louis and a friend from Trenton, Mo. and we had a good day of railfanning with a total of 23 trains from 9:30 to around 6:00. This is my most favorite location on the line and it is a great shot for westbounds in the afternoon.

Date: 02/11/02 08:21
You want variety?
Author: friscogary

How about a solid set of NS power? Yes even NS can look good here! This line is tops when it comes to variety with all of the BNSF schemes, UP/SP trains, CN and other roads often seen here. One can get a good view of much of the train here. Notice the rear of the train above the units in both pictures.

Date: 02/11/02 14:24
Hard to beat
Author: Kushtaka

One of my favorite spots is just the other side of the creek. Variety, scenery, lots of fast trains, and few people.

Of course you know you've driven a few people crazy trying to find Hart on a timetable or map, even though the tracks run pretty close to downtown Hart.

Date: 02/11/02 23:18
Another perspective of Hart
Author: Bryant

One of my favorite places as well...too bad I haven't been there in almost a year and a half now.

-Bryant

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0277 seconds