Home Open Account Help 256 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Canadians on the Joint Line . .

Date: 11/03/12 16:24
Canadians on the Joint Line . .
Author: 3rdswitch

. . thanks to a timely tip from fellow TO'er Grande-Fan, thanks Nathan, I was able to catch this unusual trio of Canadian National units on a southbound manifest train sitting at Greenland, CO behind one south waiting for three north to get over the top of the Palmer Divide on the joint UP-BNSF Denver to Pueblo Joint Line the third of which is passing through Palmer Lake right now led by two more CN units along with a BNSF H-1. A CN kind of day for sure. A fine ending to another beautiful day in the neighborhood, eh!
JB

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/12 16:36 by 3rdswitch.

Date: 11/03/12 17:09
Re: Canadians on the Joint Line . .
Author: SP8595

I knew I should have traveled down the Joint Line today looking for that trio, DANG IT! Oh Well, good catch JB:}

Date: 11/03/12 18:36
Author: Hermosa45

Nice shot JB. SP8595 and I looked for and waited on a CN Rail Train that never showed on Thursday.
I'm glad you got this train.

Al (AKA Old and Sorry)

Date: 11/03/12 18:38
Author: ns1000

NIIIICE pic!!!!!

Date: 11/03/12 19:05
Author: aussiehinz

Fine spot, fine grab, JB.

Date: 11/03/12 21:43
Author: highgreengraphics

Great job - I like! I wondered where they went. Interesting they are still headed south... === === = === JLH

Date: 11/04/12 07:54
Author: bcr4601

Crews probably like the fact there a microwave and hotplate so there keeping them.

Dale Miller
Langley, BC

Date: 11/04/12 16:06
Author: hoghead22

bcr4601 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crews probably like the fact there a microwave and
> hotplate so there keeping them.

Nope. Called-on-duty BNSF crews were never have known such amenities existed on those visitor motors.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.032 seconds