Home Open Account Help 342 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > another dose of the sunday vulcan rock train

Date: 11/11/12 14:49
another dose of the sunday vulcan rock train
Author: tc

Out and about on another nice sunday drive chasing the S/B rock train down soledad canyon. 1st is acton AGAIN ,2nd is at the entrance to the campground just before the train start to get to Ravenna, in the background is the old SP line. 3rd is the train about to go under soledad canyon road at the south end of the canyon. THANKS TO ALL THE VETERANS FOR ALL YOU DO&DID Tim

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/12 14:55 by tc.

Date: 11/11/12 14:52
Re: another dose of the sunday vulcan rock train

One last shot is the train between tunnels about to get to CP Soledad. Thanks again for riding along

Date: 11/11/12 16:12
Author: DRGW

Tim, what time did he run? I was out at Vulcon around 11am and he was already gone?

Date: 11/11/12 16:43
Author: oyw

Very high quality stuff Tim, thank you for posting.

Bob

Date: 11/11/12 17:14
Author: PasadenaSub

Nice, Tim. I saw a northbound stack train heading for Tehachapi today along the LA River from the Gold Line train I was riding around 11am. Did that one make it into your viewfinder? Didn't see the head end, but had 2 DPUs on the rear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/12 17:16 by PasadenaSub.

Date: 11/11/12 17:57

Thanks for the comments, I was surprised at how early it started running south, I heard them getting permission to enter the main at palmdale around 915am and I ran into him at acton about 10:30am. Hi Rich I saw the stack from the house but the power was not very clean so I didn't chase. Tim

Date: 11/11/12 21:26
Author: DNRY122

Vulcan Materials--Your LOGICAL source for rock products.

Date: 11/12/12 00:51
Author: Fizzboy7

Shades of "DUEL" written all over it.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0397 seconds