Home Open Account Help 146 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > UP 2002 Winter Olympic on the ZBRLC at Gibson (CA)

Date: 11/22/12 13:20
UP 2002 Winter Olympic on the ZBRLC at Gibson (CA)
Author: RyanWilkerson

Checked my email this morning and saw a post on HeadsUpNorCal about the UP 2002 on the southbound Z. A quick call traced it to Azalea, which is about 7 rail miles north of Dunsmuir. So I got my two sons in the truck and we chased it from Shasta Retreat down south to a few locations ending with Gibson. Headsup to the south!

Ryan Wilkerson
Fair Oaks, CA
ShastaRails

Date: 11/22/12 15:51
Re: UP 2002 Winter Olympic on the ZBRLC at Gibson (CA)
Author: spdaylight

Nothing better that a photo with a train and your kids in it . . . . quality time . . . hopefully for some time yet too! Is the Dunsmuir rail cam down . . . went to see if there was a clip of it on the cam and nothing since yesterday(?)

Date: 11/22/12 15:53
Author: TCnR

The ISP had a major outage the other night, looks like the CPU or the modem needs a reboot. I'll get that done on Friday.

Date: 11/22/12 21:45
Author: RyanWilkerson

spdaylight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing better that a photo with a train and your
> kids in it . . . . quality time . . . hopefully
> for some time yet too! Is the Dunsmuir rail cam
> down . . . went to see if there was a clip of it
> on the cam and nothing since yesterday(?)

It was definitely a great start to Thanksgiving! Both crews were very friendly...even gave them a set of gloves, which made the boys' day. No need to fight boys, there are TWO gloves...you take the left and you take the right...hahaha!

Ryan Wilkerson
Fair Oaks, CA
ShastaRails

[ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0728 seconds