Home Open Account Help 378 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Some Non Orange Faces In Tulsa

Date: 04/19/14 06:49
Some Non Orange Faces In Tulsa
Author: BNSF-6432

Over the past month when I have gotten out variety has been pretty good for the most parts. Of course, no one on the BNSF can go a day without seeing the trios of orange Dash9s, but here's some of the random catches in Tulsa, OK...

1) Afternoon of March 27th I didn't have a long wait after school when this westbound freight terminating in Tulsa crossed Trenton street

2) April fools day the southbound Stillwater Central rock train makes its way through downtown with only 2 SD40s on its way to Oklahoma City

3) Next, on the 5th of April TTownTrains notified us of this very faded pair of warbonnets on the TULLIN

more to come...

Date: 04/19/14 06:54
Re: Some Non Orange Faces In Tulsa

4) On the 7th, before heading off to school I ran down to east Tulsa thanks to the ATCS and found this eastbound empty tie train with a KCS unit on the point

5) This past Monday, we had to make a run to Claremore, east of Tulsa, where a rail train was stopped on the main with a single warbonnet seen in the center

6) A better shot of the power

Date: 04/19/14 07:06

7) Apologize for all the clutter, but I was going for the trespassing sign with the train as well as the crossing signal in downtown Tulsa as local 466 comes in

8) Another local, job 205 is westbound at Trenton street to work the junk yard before going back to Cherokee Yard

9) Here 205 is seen again westbound on a different day with different engines, same colors after switching Bama pie and the airport

BNSF-6432
PQM

Date: 04/19/14 11:20
Author: SCKP187

Great variety PQM. It is amazing all the colors we do see in this basically orange city. Thanks for showing all the great stuff.
Brian Stevens

Date: 04/19/14 17:03
Author: oklachaser

A really nice series of photos showing the different variety.

Ronda Thomas

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0503 seconds