Home Open Account Help 319 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Good Ol' Rural Oklahoma

Date: 04/20/14 19:00
Good Ol' Rural Oklahoma
Author: BNSF-6432

As TTownTrains mentioned below, we escaped the city for a day to visit the Enid train show as well as the Avard sub's "train show" which was probably more exciting with a decent amount of trains. He has covered some of the catches here (http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?1,3386156) and here is the second half beginning in Fairmont, OK

1) BARKCK holds back on main 2 before being ran around by a Z train who is behind him in Enid coming down main 1

2) Video of the Z with lots of horn as he picks up some speed through the heart of Fairmont

more to come...

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/20/14 19:07
Re: Good Ol' Rural Oklahoma
Author: BNSF-6432

3) The BARKCK was in the hole at Camp siding for this westbound Z splitting the signals at the west end

4) Thankfully I was not struck by any fire ants as I was standing in a ditch of red dirt for this shot of the same Z

5) We end the day watching no other than the BARKCK roll out of Hallett siding where he had met the last train before getting into Tulsa

Thanks for looking
*Somewhere hearing the horn of an ES44*
PQM

Date: 04/21/14 06:57
Re: Good Ol' Rural Oklahoma
Author: oklachaser

Really nice series of photos PQM. I especially like #'s 3 & 6.

Ronda Thomas

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0688 seconds