Home Open Account Help 301 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > For the life of me I can't remember it's name!

Date: 10/20/14 17:22
For the life of me I can't remember it's name!
Author: lilwes

I had the day off from the school bus so I went where there is no noise except the sound of a far off horn headed my way. If you drive a school bus you'll understand. I had been at Neosho Rapids, KS. but decided to move to Road F which is 1 mile west of Merrick Tower west of Emporia, KS. On my way there I heard CP 8882 asking to enter a Form B. Well I took the next exit off of I35 and headed for an intercept at Road R which is east of Emporia. I got a great picture of it and of the rattiest Warbonnet I think I have ever saw. Here is what I can't remember, what in the world is the cross-over plant just east of this crossing called. please help santafe199 or some other ATSF/BNSF expert. Anyway I finally got to Road F and had a great day and even caught a not to bad Warbonnet. The 4th picture is of an ex-Soo SD60E at Neosho Rapids. Now it's back to the kids tomorrow. And you think the horn on a UP SD70AH hurts going by.
Thanks for looking;
later...Wes

Wes Chiles
Topeka, KS

Date: 10/20/14 17:23
Re: For the life of me I can't remember it's name!

The Soo unit at Neosho Rapids, KS.

Wes Chiles
Topeka, KS

Date: 10/20/14 17:40
Author: ddg

Wiggam ?

Date: 10/20/14 17:43
Author: Dilworth

otto

Date: 10/20/14 17:59

Thank you Dennis
later...Wes

Wes Chiles
Topeka, KS

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0379 seconds