Home Open Account Help 384 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Meet at Black Butte last night

Date: 07/29/15 18:45
Meet at Black Butte last night
Author: photobob

UP2549 south meets UP8098 north at the north switch of Black Butte in the fading sunlight yesterday evening.

Robert Morris Photography

Date: 07/29/15 19:38
Re: Meet at Black Butte last night
Author: ns1000

My favorite is Pic 1!!

Date: 07/29/15 21:15
Author: DonWinslow

You were actually able to sneak outta the home last night, alone, and without supervision? Yikes, hide the women and furry little animals. PhotoBob is on the loose! Nice pictures though.

Don Winslow
Glendora, CA
http://www.donwinslow.net/Railroads

Date: 07/29/15 22:03
Author: RyanWilkerson

Actually Don, we called him to bust him out of the joint but he said he would rather water the flowers. A couple minutes later, he came to his senses and rang me back and the rest is history. I'm pretty sure he's addicted to Black Butte and it's rubbing off on the rest of us!

DonWinslow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You were actually able to sneak outta the home
> last night, alone, and without supervision?

Ryan Wilkerson
Fair Oaks, CA

Date: 07/29/15 22:07

Don I can stay out till 9:00PM on the fifth Wednesday of the month so last night I didn't have to sneak out of the home. Its actually quite nice here they serve up some mean mashed potatoes with Geritol gravy just about every night. Speaking of Geritol are you still having those gas problems when you take it? 

Date: 07/29/15 22:21

Holy cow last night was Tuesday night I should have been in by 6:00PM. Ryan I told you on the fifth Wednesday I can stay out late. If they find out they will take those mashed potatoes away. Oh yea Don if you take some Beano before you slug that Geritol your gas problem will go away.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0462 seconds