Home Open Account Help 335 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Finish Line...

Date: 10/02/15 11:22
Finish Line...
Author: P5r24

So without sounding like a sports commentator, I'll let you guys root for your team. Seen here at MP 377.5, just south of the old signal bridge, the conclusion of a rare sight with this double track section typically directional. Hope you enjoyed..

Dan Tufts

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 10/02/15 12:37
Re: Finish Line...
Author: sums007

I enjoyed the video, but haven't a clue as to where we are.

Date: 10/02/15 18:09
Author: mapboy

UP ZLCBRB vs. BNSF SxxxOIG.  I'd feel embarrassed if the Z didn't win that one!  Wish I'd been there to see and hear it.

mapboy

Date: 10/02/15 18:58
Author: czephyr17

For some reason when I try to play this video (or the previous start line video), I get "Error: Unsupported video type or invalid file path."  All other videos seem to work fine.  Anyone else having this problem?  Perhaps a browser issue?

Date: 10/02/15 20:44
Author: FiveChime

Me too!

Regards, Jim Evans

Date: 10/02/15 21:47
Author: ble692

czephyr17 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For some reason when I try to play this video (or the previous start line video), I get "Error:
> Unsupported video type or invalid file path." All other videos seem to work fine.  Anyone else
> having this problem?  Perhaps a browser issue?

Got the same issue here. I found a way around on my end: downloaded and saved the video to my computer and then watched it right from my computer instead of streaming off the internet. Maybe that will work for others too.

Date: 10/04/15 14:58
Author: czephyr17

It works when I open in Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0438 seconds