Home Open Account Help 232 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Oklahoma is Orange Country

Date: 11/26/15 11:02
Oklahoma is Orange Country
Author: Roadrailer

I am spending the week back in Stillwater OK with the in-laws and was able to catch a few pics while running around the area.

1) Watco's Stillwater Central WAMX 7022 sits near the BNSF interchnge at Pawnee, OK.
2) Later that afternoon while pausing in Pawnee, I heard the horn of an on-coming train which turned out to be this manifest rolling west on the Avar Sub.
3) Even after leaving town leasurly we were still able to catch up to it near Morrison.

Date: 11/26/15 11:07
Re: Oklahoma is Orange Country
Author: Roadrailer

While following the BNSF manifest west from Pawnee on Hwy 64, I noticed the SLWC unit was missing from their parking spot, so I figured they must have made the trek back to Stillwater.

5) WAMX 7022 sits with two loaded hoppers at the end of the line/yard near the Stillwater depot.
6) WAMX 7024 was parked near Hwy 51/6th Street and the feed mill.

Thanks for looking,
Go Pokes!

Date: 11/26/15 11:43
Re: Oklahoma is Orange Country
Author: Ritzville

Thanks for the interesting pictures from Oklahoma. Looks like your weather is warmer than in our area. It was 19 this morning in Ritzville with snow on the ground. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family!

Larry

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.031 seconds