Home Open Account Help 256 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > ICIPA-26

Date: 06/30/16 00:38
ICIPA-26
Author: EricSP

Yesterday (29th) morning I heard the dispatcher talk to a train that it sounded like she called the ICIPA-26. What destination would PA be for an intermodal train heading north out of City of Industry? Any idea why an intermodal train would take 2 to 3 days to travel a few hundred miles?

Date: 06/30/16 07:01
Re: ICIPA-26
Author: SPMemphisFreight

Maybe TA? Wondering what train passed the Dunsmuir cam at 7:09 pm with marine containers. Seems that would not be a CI train.

Posted from Android

Date: 06/30/16 09:26
Author: mapboy

CI trains that I know of:
ZCIBP
ZCIBPB (discontinued)
ZCIG1
ZCIG4
I haven't heard of any ICIxx trains.  You might have heard the IDITA from Dallas to Tacoma, but it would run via the Palmdale cutoff.  Could you have heard the DS talking to a train at West Colton or on the cutoff?  The IDITA originates on Thursdays, so if it hasn't changed, it would have been the IDITA-23, not the IDITA-26.  Maybe you're like me, you have CHS (Can't Hear Sh*t).

mapboy

Date: 06/30/16 18:57
Author: EricSP

It was in the San Joaquin Valley. Maybe it was an IDITA (I have dropped my scanner on concrete a few times). Thanks

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0246 seconds