Home Open Account Help 323 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Pacific Harbor Line Berth 200 Yard Port of LA - No Audio

Date: 10/27/16 09:14
Pacific Harbor Line Berth 200 Yard Port of LA - No Audio
Author: chrisast

Here's the video of the Pacific Harbor Line Berth 200 yard I uploaded a few days ago but had forgotten to remove the Audio so it was taken down.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 10/27/16 11:23
Re: Pacific Harbor Line Berth 200 Yard Port of LA - No Audio
Author: locogimp

Thank you for reposting this this video, you did a really good job with it. I have a question as to whether the railroad has any objections to flying a drone over the railyard; I would hope not.

I would think this would be a great way to get videos & images from these large complexes that are not accessible to railfans on the ground. I would really love to see one from Davis Yard in Roseville.

Jan Austin
Chico, CA
J.G. Austin Photography

Date: 10/27/16 11:51
Author: 3rdswitch

Great video, nice to see the old working area. Didn't know they still had the pair of exSP tunnel motors. Must have been a Sunday with a dozen units sitting around?
JB

Date: 10/27/16 16:39
Author: SoCalCynic

Wonderful video; not far from my office.  Make sure to stop at The Chowder Barge when visiting the Berth 200 Yard!

Date: 10/27/16 18:41
Author: TheInstigator

3rdswitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great video, nice to see the old working area.
> Didn't know they still had the pair of exSP tunnel
> motors. Must have been a Sunday with a dozen units
> sitting around?
> JB

The tunnel motors left earlier this year

Date: 10/30/16 09:43
Author: sp3663

Nice work! I'm a bit surprised that the port police didn't shoot down your dronr ans arrest you on some phoney charge!
Ron W

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0449 seconds