Home Open Account Help 374 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > My Last Post

Date: 11/30/16 20:10
My Last Post
Author: Maxwell

Hi friends, I'm very sad to announce after so many years on Trainorders, I won't be renewing my membership. Being busy regarding work and personal life, I no longer have time looking at superb photography from so many incredibly talented artists. I'd like to quickly thank Todd for operating this site. I'm thankful for all the awesome peoples I met on here and connections I made over the years. Whenever I have freetime, I'll be trackside with my camera. Well, this is farewell. God bless all the train buffs and railroaders!

-Max L.
-Age 25
-Mountain View, CA

Posted from iPhone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/16 20:18 by Maxwell.

Date: 11/30/16 20:51
Re: My Last Post
Author: webmaster

I wish you the best. For many of us the hobby goes on hiatus sometime during our life, but you won't be away from it forever.

Todd Clark
Canyon Country, CA
Trainorders.com

Date: 12/01/16 05:50
Author: ShastaDaylight

Max,

All the best as you move forward in life. Have a Merry Christmas as well and a safe 2017!

Best wishes on your future,

ShastaDaylight

Date: 12/01/16 07:06
Author: SCUfoamer

Best of luck in whichever direction you take! Hopefully we will see you out by the rails soon.

Date: 12/01/16 09:01
Author: callum_out

Hmm, Max all the best to you and I think when you get a bit older you'll find that sites like this are an
excellent way of keeping in touch with your past, both the trains and the people.

Out

Date: 12/01/16 09:03
Author: Ritzville

Good Luck to you Max, hope you return sometime in the future.

Larry

Date: 12/01/16 20:54
Author: cchan006

Maxwell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whenever I have freetime,
> I'll be trackside with my camera.

Be sure to cherish whatever you document while you're away from TO. What might be "ordinary" at the time might end up being extraordinary with time. Think Nostalgia & History and all the priceless contributions over there. Good luck with your endeavors.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0351 seconds