Home Open Account Help 372 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > BNSF AutoRack 70mph Drone video

Date: 12/01/16 19:00
BNSF AutoRack 70mph Drone video
Author: docgrommesh

Well I have figured out and there is always room for improvement but this is about the best I can do getting a trains going 70mph.
The sun was on the wrong side on this one a little over half the video, but gosh even at 2 o'clock in afternoon the sun is already going down...and it was just a little windy so my propellers got in the picture darn it.

I am extremely thankful because I thought I lost my Micro SD card for the last few days and I drove and hour to get to this spot and it was just about for nothing.  For Thanksgiving I guess I am thankful for
finding it.  I am going to post 3 of the videos.  They are all in this same spot Congo, MO.

I really liked the 2nd one because I stayed more on the sun side and it has a BNSF head unit, 2nd unit War Bonnet, and 3rd was KCS on it!

Enjoy the view!
Doc

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 12/01/16 19:37
Re: BNSF AutoRack 70mph Drone video
Author: amtrak34east

That is simply bad ass!!

Drew Mitchem
Centralia, WA

Date: 12/01/16 19:47
Author: docgrommesh

lol...thanks!
Doc

Date: 12/01/16 20:53
Author: P

Cool!

Date: 12/02/16 09:22
Author: UPTRAIN

Cool shots but I think you might be a little confused on you location.  Congo is directly east of I-435 on the edge of Independence and Kansas City.  Where you're at is between Eton and Atherton, which is over 7 miles east of Congo.

Pump

Date: 12/03/16 09:18
Author: Off-pending

Great video

Posted from iPhone

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0344 seconds