Home Open Account Help 242 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Quick mid-week update on SF #108 at OERM (SCRM)

Date: 04/07/17 17:16
Quick mid-week update on SF #108 at OERM (SCRM)
Author: TomPlatten

Carl happened  to be at  museum painting the 1006's battery box with Henry's 107. He sent me a photo with his phone of SF 108  being pulled out of carbarn 7 to facilitate the reinstallation of the dynamic brake hatch by Jeff using his large crane. Another big step! Now the only missing component is the turbocharger which is going out for rebuild!

Date: 04/07/17 17:48
Re: Quick mid-week update on SF #108 at OERM (SCRM)
Author: jointauthority

Is there a way to donate online to the 108 project? Also is the original style plow going to be installed?

Posted from Android

Date: 04/07/17 19:43
Re: Quick mid-week update on SF #108 at OERM (SCRM)
Author: TomPlatten

You can donate to OERM. I believe you can direct your donation. I don't really become involved in that end of the operation. As far as the pilot is concerned, we received a pilot from an F-45 three or four years ago. Carl cleaned it up with some TLC and attached it to the front of the locomotive. I think it looks pretty good. I believe I posted pictures of it back in 2013 or 14. I am not on that crew. I am on the SP 1006 crew but the SF #108 is right next to us.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0282 seconds