Home Open Account Help 335 users online

Steam & Excursion > 765 video to and from Train Fest

Date: 08/14/11 05:41
765 video to and from Train Fest
Author: Q4960

Please enjoy some of the berk that I shot.

Roger Holmes

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/14/11 08:51
Re: 765 video to and from Train Fest
Author: YG

Nice video Roger. Pretty gutsy to leave your camera between the rails.....what do you suppose that liquid was coming from one of the last cars?

Steve Mitchell
http://www.yardgoatimages.com

Date: 08/14/11 15:10
Author: nycman

Very nice, Roger. How did you get that "old time" black and white "film" effect complete with streaks? Gotta be software, eh? It is very nice of some of today's restored steam engineers to do some things for those of us shooting video of them, like opening the cylinder cocks as on your second cut on the bridge. Was Rich Melvin running?

Date: 08/14/11 18:03
Author: Q4960

The black and white with streaks is from the Sony editing software that I use. First time that I tried it. All I know is that I like the black and white vs. color digitals that I got better as well. As far as Rich Melvin running at that one point, I don't know but I certainly loved how the crew hammed it up when we would see them, or rather, they saw us. The first shot in the video, I was somewhat surprised by the bell and whistle as I was at a private crossing.

Roger Holmes

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0326 seconds