Home Open Account Help 172 users online

Steam & Excursion > Ohio Central Steam 6325

Date: 11/23/12 19:23
Ohio Central Steam 6325
Author: milfordgap

This trip was from Dennison, OH to I don't remember where (if you know feel free to comment). I don't remember the date either. First two pictures are at Dennison and I think the third is at Newcomerstown, OH.

Date: 11/23/12 19:28
Re: Ohio Central Steam 6325

4-5) Near Coneville, I think.
6) A chase shot highlighted by pre-stubble corn. Please note the AT&T long-distance service cable.

Date: 11/23/12 19:33

A couple more. It seems my camel hair brush did an inadequate removal of the dust from my slides. If this offends you, feel free to remove it in Photoshop. I understand Photoshop is also a whiz at cropping pictures...

Date: 11/24/12 04:11
Author: Tominde

Thanks for putting these up. I sure hope when Jerry finishes the roundhouse that some of those fine OC engines will be returned to the rails. Way too few miles to keep them down. It sure was a great show while it lasted.

Date: 11/24/12 05:02
Author: refarkas

Thanks for posting these images. The last one looks like the unused road bridge about two miles east of the OHCR Morgan Run shops, so that's my guess as to your destination.
Bob

Date: 11/24/12 07:17
Author: YG

Great collection of shots!

Steve Mitchell
http://www.yardgoatimages.com

Date: 11/24/12 17:01
Author: Wolfman

All i want for Christmas is for Jerry to bring the 6325 back . She is one good looking Engine !

Date: 11/24/12 17:50
Author: dbrcnw

refarkas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for posting these images. The last one
> looks like the unused road bridge about two miles
> east of the OHCR Morgan Run shops, so that's my
> guess as to your destination.
> Bob

Indeed it is the bridge on the west edge of West Lafayette, Ohio just east of Morgan Run.

Don't know if the bearing issue has been fixed on the 6325 but that's the big problem with getting it back on the road.

Dale

[ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0857 seconds