Home Open Account Help 212 users online

Steam & Excursion > BR&W videos from May 17th

Date: 05/25/15 11:48
BR&W videos from May 17th
Author: OCtrainguy

Here are two of my videos from opening weekend on the BR&W featuring their steam engine, number 60.  My father and I rode the first train, as that was part of his birthday present.  The first video is of the second trip leaving Flemington station, where all passengers boarded.  The second video is of the engine running around the coaches after its return to Flemington.  Hope you enjoy! 

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 05/25/15 12:14
Re: BR&W videos from May 17th
Author: ClubCar

Very nice videos of a quality operation.  My only minor complaint is that I wish someone would paint the roof of that first passenger car behind the coal tender as it is rusting and would make the photos look so much better.  Someone please sand the rust off and paint it with some rust prohibitive paint, a small job really.

Date: 05/25/15 18:51
Re: BR&W videos from May 17th
Author: Tominde

Nicely done.   The constant bell is a little tiring, but what can you do, lots of people hanging around.   I was impressed with the pickup once the engineer opened the throttle in video #1.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0232 seconds