Home Open Account Help 256 users online

Steam & Excursion > 765 Buffalo-Corning consist

Date: 08/02/15 04:58
765 Buffalo-Corning consist
Author: CCMF

Has anyone recorded the full consist being used this weekend ?

Posted from iPhone

Bill Miller
Galt, ON

Date: 08/02/15 19:08
Re: 765 Buffalo-Corning consist
Author: biff

Heres Sundays westbound 958 train passing through Dale NY.  1) Glenn E Brendel tool car...2) Tennessee... 3) New Jersey... 4) Iowa... 5) Ohio State Univ... 6) Louisiana... 7) Florida... 8 New York... 9) Pohatan Arrow... 10) Paul Revere... 11) Collinsville Inn... 12) Franklin Inn...13) St. Augustine... 14) Jackson Square... 15) Crescent Harbor... 16) Stampede Pass... 17) Prairie View... 18) #43... 19) Hollywood Beach... 20) Dover Harbor.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/02/15 19:18
Author: Amtrak288

Rode yesterday in the Hollywood Beach car, an experience I'll never forget!  What an absolutely world class train excursion!!!!  Anyone else on TO ride the Erie Limited this weekend???

Date: 08/03/15 06:03
Author: Topfuel

I paced it for an hour or so on Saturday, and rode Sunday's trip.  It was a really enjoyable experience.  There were huge crowds at trackside all along the way in every small town, along side every road, and at every street crossing.  It had a real 4th of July/slice of small town Americana feel to it.  It's as much fun watching all the people trackside as it is to ride the train.  And a 20 car train of mostly historic streamliner-era equipment (plus the heavyweight Dover Harbor) is something not to be missed.  I recommend these trips highly as you never know when they might end them.  All it takes is a change of NS management (which has technically already happened) and here we are again waiting another 20 years for more trips.  Ride it while you can. 

Date: 08/03/15 07:46
Author: Charliecaboose

We rode yesterday, unbelivable, great guests and crew were very helpful. Wonderful time in the Powhaton Arrow. On time performance very good and as every one has said, fans all over the territory both ways,  what a site on both ends of the Portage Bridge and down in the park itself..A Piece Of American History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep em coming.
Thanks to our Son Mike who gave us the tix for Fathers Day.

Date: 08/03/15 10:20
Author: CCMF

I rode Sunday, quite a trip and well organized.  Kudos to the Fort Wayne guys and the local help.

Bill Miller
Galt, ON

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0278 seconds