Home Open Account Help 382 users online

Steam & Excursion > Loggerhoger Returns From Running McCloud #25 To Salmonberry!

Date: 10/04/15 10:58
Loggerhoger Returns From Running McCloud #25 To Salmonberry!
Author: LoggerHogger

As many of you know, when I am not making my daily T.O. post it is likely that I am on a steam trip somewhere in the West.  That was the case over the last 3 days.

I was invited to fire McCloud #25 on the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad over 2 days.  We had an evening wedding train on Friday and on Saturday we ran #25 all the way from Garibaldi up to Salmonberry for a Rails NW trip. 

This was my first time firing for Tim "JJ" Thompson and it was a real treat.  JJ has learned to be an excellent engineer on some very tricky grades up into the Oregon Coast Range.

We gave the sold-out train riders a great runin beauitiful sunny Fall weather along the ocean and up the Nehalen River Canyon to Salmonberry.  Our trip along the ocean on the way back to Garibaldi was durring an amazing sunset. 

Another great steam trip.

Martin

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/15 11:07 by LoggerHogger.

Date: 10/04/15 11:14
Re: Loggerhoger Returns From Running McCloud #25 To Salmonberry!
Author: LoggerHogger

Martin

Date: 10/04/15 14:07
Author: spdaylight

Great set of photos Martin . . .  bet you were like a 'kid in a candy store'!!

Craig
mcmrailvideos.com

Date: 10/05/15 08:15
Author: BAB

Thanks didnt mean to cause any problems but you tend to post every day it seems.  Had an idea but asked anyway so when you dont post you are missed. Thanks for the pix and update, Boyd

Date: 10/05/15 08:55
Author: YG

Oh my, beautiful images. Hope you had fun...

Steve Mitchell
http://www.yardgoatimages.com 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1648 seconds