Home Open Account Help 252 users online

Steam & Excursion > 767 Crew Uniforms?

Date: 09/25/16 07:24
767 Crew Uniforms?
Author: trainsfireengine

So with the renumbering of 765 to 767 when is FWRHS going to issue 767 shirts and hats to their crew?  Maybe just a temporary stick on label for the time being?  Has anybody photoshopped  767 onto Kelly or Rich's cap yet?  If FWRHS puts out a new line of 767 items I will have to get some because in a few years they will be collector$ items. LOL

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/16 07:41 by trainsfireengine.

Date: 09/25/16 08:55
Re: 767 Crew Uniforms?
Author: nycstl

trainsfireengine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So with the renumbering of 765 to 767 when is
> FWRHS going to issue 767 shirts and hats to their
> crew?  Maybe just a temporary stick on label for
> the time being?  Has anybody photoshopped  767
> onto Kelly or Rich's cap yet?  If FWRHS puts out
> a new line of 767 items I will have to get some
> because in a few years they will be collector$
> items. LOL
Kinda late for the idea. This weekend is the last trips of the year for 767

Posted from Android

Date: 09/26/16 05:36
Author: nathansixchime

We do have one "767" shirt for sale right now. It may make its way to the online store soon.

KL
FWRHS

Date: 09/26/16 06:29
Author: junctiontower

Kelly, how come the online gift store no longer has any of the clothing items on it?  I've had a couple of people ask me lately about how to get hats or shirts.  ( I wear my stuff quite often and people are always asking about them). Due to distance or circumstances they haven't been able to get out to a FWRHS event or excursion this year, but would like to buy merch.

Date: 09/26/16 06:33
Author: nathansixchime

Until recently our souvneirs were not classified as fundraising items in order to be consistent with Indiana non-profit regulations. They are now and we'll be adding them back onto the website as soon as I get a chance.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0357 seconds