Home Open Account Help 320 users online

Nostalgia & History > Marble Falls Texas, July 1984

Date: 06/25/12 21:43
Marble Falls Texas, July 1984
Author: xtra1188w

Probably not very many folks of anyone outside central Texas actually knows where Marble Falls Texas is? Marble Falls is at one of two western ends of the Llano Branchline. Here are 3 views that I made at Marble Falls shortly before SP sold this line to the City of Austin within a couple of years or so.

Con

Date: 06/25/12 22:31
Re: Marble Falls Texas, July 1984
Author: CarolVoss

Matter of fact one of my husband Carl's Navy buddies Vern Fluitt is from Marble Falls and we get together with them (there are 8 couples from all over the country) every couple of years. We were supposed to gather with the gang dowh there 2 years ago but I had a major health issue which prevented us from joining them--------we will next gather in Portland in June 2013 for the Rose festival. But yes, we do know where Marble Falls is! Blue bonnet country!!
C.

Carol Voss
Bakersfield, CA

Date: 06/27/12 18:05
Re: Marble Falls Texas, July 1984
Author: burlingtonjohn

Visited Marble Falls in the summers of 1990 and 1991. Visited with a fellow Navy bud who was stationed there ... was best man in his wedding in 1991. Now THAT was a party! Still have a shirt from the Marble Falls "Beverage Barn" ....

Regards,
Burlington John

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0339 seconds