Home Open Account Help 354 users online

Canadian Railroads > Via #1 ex Jasper

Date: 07/06/14 17:21
Via #1 ex Jasper
Author: xcnsnake

Super Continental (oops sorry the "Canadian") is a big 'un today... 3 of those snack-domes;) plus one of those egregious green things and Evangeline Park bringing up the markers. On the move at 18:15 MDT.

Will post my pics later:)

Posted from iPhone

Date: 07/06/14 17:43
Re: Via #1 ex Jasper
Author: tsokolan

I just missed snagging a shot of number's 1 and 2 meeting at Ardrossen (alberta) this morning. Better luck next time!
Trevor

Date: 07/06/14 20:45

Even the po' folks in steerage get the bugs washed off;)

Date: 07/06/14 20:46

It ant easy being green ... (Middle pic)

Date: 07/06/14 20:48

Highball...:)

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/07/14 20:51
Author: chakk

xcnsnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It ant easy being green ... (Middle pic)

The drawing room (wide window with the curtain drawn) in the Park car was taken by #2's onboard service manager during my trip last February. But some railfans were able to reserve the other en-suite bedrooms in the Park car for the entire trip from Vancouver to Toronto.

Date: 07/07/14 20:58
Author: garr

Nice to see that the Canadian is still rather large in the summer. I remember being in Jasper on one of our visits to the Canadian Ice Fields when the west bound Canadian rolled into town. The prior days Skeena was still in town because of a rockslide and I assumed the train I was seeing out of the grocery store window was the Skeena. I could just see the upper third of the train. However when domes--a total of at least 4 or 5--kept rolling by I knew it was the Canadian. If I remember correctly, the total car count was 23 on that Canadian.

Jay

Date: 07/09/14 22:28
Author: ErieLimited54

Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0457 seconds