Home Open Account Help 376 users online

Canadian Railroads > Kamloops to Vernon old KPR

Date: 08/30/14 17:09
Kamloops to Vernon old KPR
Author: spider1319

Anyone have any info on the CN Local that operates on the former Kelowna Pacific trackage Kamloops to Vernon?I will be up in the area next week and would like to see a train on this trackage.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Bill Webb

Date: 08/30/14 21:32
Re: Kamloops to Vernon old KPR
Author: thehighwayman

I don't follow it, but I do know there have been a number of photos posted recently on the BC board at railfan.net

Will MacKenzie
Dundas, ON

Date: 08/31/14 08:56
Re: Kamloops to Vernon old KPR
Author: britchie

I usually see it on Wednesday mornings heading for Armstrong, generally on the hill,out of Campbell Creek around 630. Occasionally a little bit earlier and returns the next day in the afternoon. It was Kamloops bound coming through Falkland yesterday ( Saturday) at about 1130.
If you hang around Campbell Creek in the afternoons ( 1500 or so) you may also catch CP' s switcher working the lumber reload and LaFarge. It is sometimes interesting with 2 caboose for shoving platforms. They quite often push cars out of Kamloops yard to Campbell Creek.
Bob

Bob Ritchie
Chase, BC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/14 08:58 by britchie.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0243 seconds