Home Open Account Help 309 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Italy: Steam Special: September 21, 2014

Date: 07/16/14 11:04
Italy: Steam Special: September 21, 2014
Author: Milepost_130

The following message were yesterday distributed to the CRC Yahoo! group by Jeremy Harrison. Included was an Italian-language PDF. Interested readers can acquire a copy of the PDF by sending their email address to me as a Private Message.

----- Original Message -----
To: continental_railway_circle@yahoogroups.co.uk
Date: 13 September 2014 at 9:43 AM

I have been asked to pass this on to the CRC - some details below, or on the attached Locandina (in Italian):

Hello all

On 21st September my local modeling club, the CMP (club modellismo Pavia), whom many of you will have seen at exhibitions, plans to run a steam special from Pavia to Codgno then back to Pavia with a stop at Belgioioso. This is to celebrate the inauguration of the club's new clubhouse in the station at Belgioioso. At Belgioioso there will be a visit to the castle with time for a coffe, then the ceremony for the inauguration of the new clubhouse, before the train returns to Pavia. The train is palnned to leave Pavia after 09:30 and return at 19:30. I have attached the 'locandina' that has been prepared for the trip.

To run the train they need at least 300 subscribers by August 8th. I would therefore like to extend the invitation to alll members of the CRC. If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will arrange the tickets. I may also be able to help out if anyone needs somewhere to stay in the area.

Hoping some of you can come.

Keith Maclean

Price is €32 (adults), loco is probably 625.100.
For more information, etc. please contact Keith at macleankeith@yahoo.com, or info@belgioioso.it

Regards,

Jeremy

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0432 seconds