Home Open Account Help 338 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Swedish On-Time Performance Connection Question

Date: 04/06/15 07:12
Swedish On-Time Performance Connection Question
Author: prech786

In June we are planning a trip to Sweden to vist realtives in Karlskrona.  I'm lookng at a return to Stockholm by train  Checking the SJ website it gives me quite a few options.  There are many trains on the route, all are about an hour apart and include two connections.  However the connection times seem tight; roughtly all are about 8 minutes & 16 minutes.  See the attached schedule image. My obvious question: is this enough connection time for Swedish rail? I can pay about 20% extra for "Re-Bookable" ticktets. I assume that means I can "re-book" on the next train.

Date: 04/07/15 02:47
Re: Swedish On-Time Performance Connection Question
Author: andersonb109

I've not done Sweden but if it's like other European countries you should be fine. Further, if you have non-changeble tickets and miss your connection, I would think your ticket would be valid on the next available departure.

Date: 04/08/15 08:34
Author: McKey

Maybe you could ask SJ? They should be very service oriented as it is Sweden in question.
Picture by Nick and Hannu.

Date: 04/18/15 15:21
Author: tskram

You may also return to Copenhagen by train from Karlskrona. Takes you across the ôresund bridge to Denmark

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0458 seconds