Home Open Account Help 287 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Finse Webcam!

Date: 06/11/15 08:30
Finse Webcam!
Author: gaspeamtrak

I can't seem to find the "Finse webcam" anymore? I go  the "1222" website but itis only showing "Half" the picture???? I used to go to "webcams galore" website and it is not there???
Please help? I really enjoy watching the NSB trains going through the station! I go to the "NSB" website to check on the trains then go to the webcam website and watch the trains arr./leave.
Really miss this! Help!!!???

Date: 06/11/15 19:27
Re: Finse Webcam!
Author: mp16

I have also missed it. When it was on some time ago the picture was somewhat different than what I saw when I first discovered the webcam

Interesting station.Above the tree line(supposedly the film "The Empire Strikes Back" was filmed there) and somewhat desolate. But I will never forget the number of people who got off the train in June, '98 and went camping or whatever. Such a remote location and so many detraining...a surprise for me. It was nice to see the area around Voss and then spend some time in beautiful Bergen

I do hope the webcam returns .. i guess we are not the only ones who miss it

Date: 06/11/15 20:56

Just checked and it's back!:D

Date: 06/13/15 21:44

Now its gone again! :(

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0351 seconds