Home Open Account Help 277 users online

Railroaders' Nostalgia > MDO Chronicles on Facebook

Date: 10/08/15 20:46
MDO Chronicles on Facebook
Author: CarolVoss

MDO posted 3 or 4 ten year old chronicles on Facebook today--- they are great reading--- now how do we shame him into resuming with new Chronicles here on TO?  :-)
C

Carol Voss
Bakersfield, CA

Date: 10/09/15 08:25
Re: MDO Chronicles on Facebook
Author: ntharalson

CarolVoss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MDO posted 3 or 4 ten year old chronicles on
> Facebook today--- they are great reading--- now
> how do we shame him into resuming with new
> Chronicles here on TO?  :-)
> C

Or for that matter, get the old Chronicles completely restored on TO.  :-(

Nick Tharalson,
Marion, IA

Date: 10/09/15 11:15
Author: TCnR

Someone on TO mentioned they had saved all the files and put them into a folder or website somewhere, not FaceBook but maybe a Google drive or similar. It wasn't me, although I was in the thread. I started to bookmark the posts but that soon became too complex. The info is a great resource for SP historians, or wannabe historians too.

Date: 10/11/15 10:25
Author: CountryBoy

Where?

CB

Date: 10/13/15 09:53
Author: DLM

Carol,  Do you have a link to the Facebook website?  Thanks,

Date: 10/13/15 15:47
Author: trainjunkie

MDO's Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/michael.ongerth You need not be on his friend list to read the newsfeed but the Mad Dog Chronicles he has posted link back to Trainorders. I'm not sure if these particular MDCs aren't coming up in a TO search or what but there are about 4 of them posted there that link back to here when you click on them.

In any case, I'm with Carol. I hope he comes up with the new ones and posts them either here or there. They are great reading.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0406 seconds