Home Open Account Help 383 users online

Railroaders' Nostalgia > Historic Southern Pacific Photo Story ......

Date: 05/24/16 10:04
Historic Southern Pacific Photo Story ......
Author: KeyRouteKen

Special Notice       ATTENTION Trainorders Posters---Tomorrow (5-25) or probably Thursday (5-26) ,  I will be posting one of my famous KRK photo stories, this one having to do with "MAINTENANCE OF WAY" ... There will be "95" photos ! It will be quite unique.   Combining Maintenance of Way workers with Indians, Cowboys, Horses, Burros, Firearms, assorted Live Steam models, and "who knows what" !    Probably a FIRST for Trainorders !!  If you are really a big fan of the SOUTHERN PACIFIC--- really BIG--- then you will thoroughly like this photo story !!    ALL photos from the late 1920's--- middle 1930's time period !  !As a means of welcoming 'ME' back to Trainorders, I thought I would give you a treat !!   Watch for It !!!   Ken Shattock (KRK)

Date: 05/24/16 12:41
Re: Historic Southern Pacific Photo Story ......
Author: stash

What do you mean "welcome you back to Trainorders"?

I wasn't aware you ever left.

Posted from Android

Date: 05/24/16 16:51
Author: smudgepot

stash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you mean "welcome you back to
> Trainorders"?
>
> I wasn't aware you ever left.
>
> Posted from Android

"Gentlemen"..."who came in?"

Date: 05/25/16 13:08
Author: KeyRouteKen

To see KRK's family railroad story, check out Trainorder's at :      http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?11,4037669 <phorum break> <phorum break> Thanks, everybody !!

KRK

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0326 seconds