Home Open Account Help 237 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Anyone ever order from Jelsma Graphics?

Date: 11/01/06 15:34
Anyone ever order from Jelsma Graphics?
Author: NS4271

I ordered a railroad logo cap from Jelsma Graphics over two months ago. I still have not received my cap that I ordered. Anyone else have a problem getting their order filled here?

Date: 11/01/06 16:25
Re: Anyone ever order from Jelsma Graphics?
Author: calsubd

heres their web site http://www.jelsma.com/ ed

Date: 11/02/06 03:50
Author: extra315

Ordered a hat from them last fall. It did take a while to get it. When I emailed them, they responded that they had been on vacation; cap arrived a couple weeks later. Other than that, they did a great job on the embroidery, and I plan on getting another one done soon...

AJB
X315

Date: 11/02/06 04:50
Author: SSW9389

I have dealt with him at GATS shows in Louisville. Very friendly and no problems. I don't know about their mail order work however.

Date: 11/02/06 06:38
Author: atsf616

Merchandise quality is excellent. I ordered a couple of embroidered denim shirts about a year ago, and have been very happy with them.

Two complaints: fairly slow service, and a badly-outdated price list on the website, which has still not been corrected (the shirts are listed on the website at $19.95 each -- actual price was nearly double that). If paying by credit card, confirm the price with them BEFORE you order.

Date: 11/03/06 16:21
Author: TrailVan

I dealt with them years ago.I sidetracked the "Jelsma Graphics" boxcar and removed the switch to the track and don't ever care to see it again.It was that bad.Never,never again......

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.036 seconds