Home Open Account Help 373 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > K057 from high above Bread & Buns !

Date: 07/18/14 19:34
K057 from high above Bread & Buns !
Author: agrafton

Late morning Thursday the K057 came through Cuyahoga Falls, OH on the New Castle Sub passing the infamous Schwebels Bread & Buns
bakery at BG124.8. With two BNSF leaders and a beautifully cloudy day the stage was set for a drone flyover and this is probably one of the more
colorful aerial videos in quite some time. The heights, the clouds and scenery are really pretty cool plus you can see what's on the roof of the bakery.
I actually shot several aerial videos that day and will post those at a later date. I’m starting to get the hang of shooting videos with a drone and as
I mentioned in a previous post I have one of the earlier drones and had to install and configure my camera and gimbal which was a little harder
then I would have liked. I think you will really enjoy this video. Click on full screen too.
Thanks for looking,
Alan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/14 19:44 by agrafton.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/18/14 19:52
Re: K057 from high above Bread & Buns !
Author: RAILWATCH

Very nice!

Date: 07/19/14 07:31
Author: FEC2000

Very cool Alan! Did you get the K055 with the 4 BNSF also?

Posted from Android

Date: 07/19/14 10:06
Author: agrafton

FEC2000 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very cool Alan! Did you get the K055 with the 4
> BNSF also?
>
> Posted from Android

Thanks, I shot the 226, 352 and Q015 before my gimbal quit working. Upgrade kit on way for the gimbal which will also
eliminate the props from showing up in the video.

Date: 07/19/14 13:00
Author: ns1000

Nice video Alan!!! You did well..... :<)

Date: 07/19/14 14:01
Author: nancyg

If you are from out west you will love the beautiful clouds. My grandson is from CA and he loves our clouds. He also enjoyed watching Alan fly.

Nancy

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0404 seconds