Home Open Account Help 324 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Just a few today's NS 15V...

Date: 10/21/14 16:09
Just a few today's NS 15V...
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Had a heck of a busy day at work; spent most of my day in pathology assisting funeral homes. Just a few from couple days ago and from today's 15V. First up is the NS 170 with the UP 1996; only shot I could get just east of my home by about ten miles. Numbers two and three are of the NS 15V with quite the colorful lashup. Pictures at the PRR bridge in Massillon, Ohio...

Date: 10/21/14 16:13
Re: Just a few today's NS 15V...

Pictures four and five are some close ups of the mixed variety of power on this train today and number six is of the NS 776 in black and white as the weather seemed to warrant at least one in black and white...

Date: 10/21/14 16:19

Pictures seven and eight are of the former W&LE/NKP track (help on this one please) that looks as thought "someone" is rehabbing it for future use. When I was here this past August there was a lot of overgrowth and etc. but it appears that "someone" is sure paving the way for this line to be possibly be reactivated. This line is also getting new railroad ties as well. You could not see a quarter of the way up this line this past August now it is a much different story. Last one is of the power pulling 776 today; 100 loaded cars even for PGNX...hope tomorrow is a little calmer at work.

Date: 10/21/14 17:01
Author: ns1000

GOOD stuff...!!! Thanks for sharing.

Date: 10/21/14 17:49
Author: StephenK

Great pictures!

Date: 10/22/14 04:11
Author: hwb36604

well done

Date: 10/22/14 05:14
Author: refarkas

I had heard RJ Corman would be servicing an industrial park in Massillon. As this line ran to the site of a now demolished steel plant, perhaps this is where the industrial park will be located.
Bob

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0483 seconds