Date: 10/28/14 21:40
NS 1065
Author: NJTMatt

Finally made it to Morrisville,12:30AM!

Posted from iPhone

Date: 10/29/14 04:54
Re: NS 1065
Author: cr2581

Thanks for the post. It puts closure to what became a marathon event when you consider that this train crossed the Rockville bridge at 2:44 PM yesterday after an early morning arrival in Harrisburg. It was reported near Reading around 5 PM so my guess would be that it got tangled up in the Abrams area if it didn't suffer some type of mechanical failure. Wonder how long SEPTA held it at NORRIS ...... any way you look at it, 16 hours from Harrisburg to Morrisville is a good indicator of just how far reaching the current meltdown may be.

Date: 10/29/14 05:36
Author: dschlegel

The meltdown seems to reach to Allentown also. On more than one occasion I have seen trains parked at Schlossburg Rd, Topton, and Deka rd this week waitin to get into the ABE area.
Dan

Posted from iPhone

Date: 10/29/14 06:14
Author: Lackawanna484

dschlegel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The meltdown seems to reach to Allentown also. On
> more than one occasion I have seen trains parked
> at Schlossburg Rd, Topton, and Deka rd this week
> waitin to get into the ABE area.
> Dan
>
> Posted from iPhone

There seems to be a wider variation on when trains arrive in the NJ area than in the past.

I'll have to take a ride out in the next few days and see what the yard etc look like

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0262 seconds