Eastern Railroad Discussion > New Freedom, PA

Date: 10/29/14 20:24
New Freedom, PA
Author: NS4271

New Freedom, PA on Monday, 10/27/2014.

Date: 10/30/14 00:06
Re: New Freedom, PA
Author: robbie

Wow, didn't know they were up and running with rolling stock now (other than the "Steam into History" train, that is). Still would love to see them someday get running all the way to York, or at least through Howard Tunnel.

Date: 10/30/14 03:42
Author: ClubCar

robbie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, didn't know they were up and running with
> rolling stock now (other than the "Steam into
> History" train, that is). Still would love to see
> them someday get running all the way to York, or
> at least through Howard Tunnel.
Then PLEASE send them a monetary donation right now. They need more money to continue to upgrade the track up to York. Steam Into History is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, educational, charitable organization and so your donation may be tax deductible. Send your donation, check payable to:
Steam Into History, P.O. Box 128, New Freedom, PA 17349. Any amount helps, thank you.
Also, if you can, ride this train. It operates on a very scenic rail line.

John in White Marsh, Maryland

Date: 10/30/14 09:01
Author: robbie

It is indeed a fine ride -- I've taken it a few times, including as part of my "bachelor party" last year (yup, I am a wild guy, clearly...). I've been happy to support them, along with the Ma&Pa RRPS, in the past, and look forward to continue doing so. Nice to see the donations going to such progress!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0241 seconds