Home Open Account Help 347 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Nice day off besides the "great" Ohio weather...

Date: 03/04/15 16:07
Nice day off besides the "great" Ohio weather...
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Day off today and had no plans until I saw that the CR was leading 21Z; weather here in Ohio sucked as usual but was still nice to get out without any heavy snow. Picture number one is of the CSX S368 with BNSF/FXE and number two is of the K045 in Akron, Ohio. These were taken this past Tuesday March 03, 2015. Picture number three is of the Q356 at Berea, Ohio today...

Date: 03/04/15 16:11
Re: Nice day off besides the "great" Ohio weather...

Number four is of the 21Z at East 26th. Street in Cleveland, Ohio. DS told them they were going to stop at CD 192 (Eastland Road) and that gave me time to get ahead of her. Got all set up to take picture of this train under the former NYC signals only to be fisted by the 24W...Number five is of unknown eastbound CSX and number six is of CSX K042 with BNSF power...

Date: 03/04/15 16:13

Numbers seven thru nine are of the CSX K042; last one was at Holland road as DS said Collinwood was a mess and trains were stacked three deep each direction. Have a nice week all...

Date: 03/04/15 16:22
Author: NSClevelandLine

Very nice day off... I believe I flew past you at 26th St on my way to DB. Nice shots Carl!

Posted from Android

Date: 03/04/15 16:30
Author: ns5801

Great shots!!!

Date: 03/05/15 04:17
Author: ns1000

Nice pics!! Thanks for sharing.

Date: 03/05/15 04:56
Author: WLE2679

Nice pictures. Been there on getting blocked. When the N&W was leading a roadrailer, got blocked by an eastbound stacker.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0424 seconds