Home Open Account Help 310 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > A First, but... ehhhh

Date: 04/20/15 10:42
A First, but... ehhhh
Author: NS62590

Caught my first Citirail leader today in Lordstown, OH - Highland Road BG 88 on the CSX New Castle sub. With the bright sun first thing in the morning, wasn't able to do a whole lot to the shot, so I have 1 okay backlit shot of the train - and a video. So, nothing spectacular in the least but I can cross another "milestone" off my railfan bucket list. 

1) Photo from Highland Road
2) Video

Thanks for looking / watching! 
~Craig Z

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/20/15 11:20
Re: A First, but... ehhhh
Author: sp3663

I'm 80 years old so, I NEVER say bucket list. I prefer "to do" list.
Nice video.
Ron W

Date: 04/20/15 11:55
Author: ns2557

sp3663 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm 80 years old so, I NEVER say bucket list. I
> prefer "to do" list.
> Nice video.
> Ron W

Exactly.  My sentiments too. Always time to get some new things.  Bucket List, has to much finality to it.  Ben

Date: 04/20/15 13:30
Author: biff

I had seen a few CREX units leading but never had the good sun to go along with them. Last week I was lucky enough to catch the same CREX unit you saw in the best lighting I had seen for one. Glad you finally got one in the lead. Here's CREX 1320 leading CSX K038 east through Churchville NY last Wednesday morning.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/20/15 21:43
Author: NS62590

Thanks for sharing the much better video than mine! 

As for the "bucket lists" comments - earthly life is finite, so I don't mind the terminology, even if I am only 24 years old. To each, his own though! Thanks all :)

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0731 seconds