Home Open Account Help 250 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > A little Canadian with my dinner this evening...

Date: 04/24/15 17:11
A little Canadian with my dinner this evening...
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Started off the day at 0600 with wife having a Fibroma removed from the roof of her mouth at 0830; she came home around 1030.  Got word that NS 66W had left CP Mohican (PC 156) from friend Todd who lives in Lucas, Ohio just east of Mansfield.  66W passed Mohican at 1530.  Train was only two locomotives so I knew that it would be about three hours before she hit Alliance; trains this heavy are requiring helpers now to make the trek east.  Wife took her pain meds at around 1730 and was put to bed; I then went off to Alliance to see if I could get this 66W at a place I have always wanted to and that being by a dairy farm just south of Alliance.  Got my three pictures and headed back home; wife is doing better but still on the pain meds due to the surgery this am. Have a good weekend all...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/15 17:20 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 04/24/15 17:35
Re: A little Canadian with my dinner this evening...
Author: NSClevelandLine

First one is absolutely fantastic! Great job on these Carl. Hope the wife feels better!

Posted from Android

Date: 04/24/15 18:29
Author: VFPNSFAN

Agree, first pic gets two thumbs up.  Speedy recovery to your wife!

Date: 04/24/15 18:42
Author: DJ-12

Nice shot. The Bayard Branch is a hidden little gem and it's nice to see it getting a surge of traffic.

Date: 04/24/15 21:39
Author: trainmandan

I'd say that turned out well. Gosh, that train in #3 looks long! Praying for your wife!

Date: 04/25/15 04:23
Author: jmbreitigan

Nice pictures Carl. You brought home the Canadian Bacon with these shots : )
John

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0302 seconds