Home Open Account Help 296 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Quick trip to Bucyrus...she asked to get out :)

Date: 04/25/15 17:38
Quick trip to Bucyrus...she asked to get out :)
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Greetins all.  Wife wanted to get out after her day yesterday (she is feeling better after her oral surgery) and asked if any of my "dots" were close by.  She calls them "dots" as she sees me check the heritageunits.com site from time to time. I said yes as the Southern was coming up thru Bucyrus.  So we got in the car and took route 30 west.  Her diabetes now has somewhat been behaving but now we are just waiting on the pathology results from the Fibroma that was taken out yesterday.  We also stop at the Marathon Bell store gas stations out that way as they have "Charlie Biggs" chicken and jojos.  Great food...First up is the NS 860 (loaded coke) for Campbell yard in Cleveland, Ohio that goes to the steel mills.  Right on the heels of the 860 was the NS I9G destined for Detroit, Michigan; weather was overcast but just nice to get the wife out to clear the mind...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/15 17:57 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 04/25/15 17:42
Re: Quick trip to Bucyrus...she asked to get out :)
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

Next three are self explanatory as the NS I9G was stopped at North Carrothers, Ohio due to the crew going dead on the law.  New crew was on duty at 1400, these pictures were taken at 1515, and they were enroute from Bellevue.  Have a nice Sunday everyone...Derby train should be out and running tomorrow.  Also big thanks to "you know who you are...for the help today :)  with directions and places to go.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/15 05:40 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 04/25/15 19:56
Author: Out_Of_Service

very truncated stack train ...

Posted from Android

Date: 04/26/15 13:03
Author: ns1000

GREAT pics!! I'm glad your wife was able to get out.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0516 seconds