Home Open Account Help 167 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > NS 911 first public appearance

Date: 05/19/15 15:05
NS 911 first public appearance
Author: reel_smooth

A friend just texted me what looks like a press release from the Pa. railroad museum in Strasburg indicating that the SD60E w/ the honoring first responders paint scheme will make it's first public appearance at the museum for the Norfolk Southern days, June 13th & 14th. Is also to be accompanied by the F7 #4271 and the exhibit car. He indicates he got this from a friend that works at the museum. Am trying to get him to send me the press release via e-mail; can't read it very well from my phone. 

** He's telling me now that message he sent me was a snapshot off of Facebook, so, I guess if you have Facebook you can find it there. Released by the museum. **

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/15 15:17 by reel_smooth.

Date: 05/19/15 16:21
Re: NS 911 first public appearance
Author: harvick29trains

There is son great photos of this locomotive on nslocos.com.

Date: 05/22/15 03:38
Re: NS 911 first public appearance
Author: reel_smooth

If anyone is still reading this thread, here's a link to the information provided by the museum. Also, and I should have caught this from the start, they mention in there information that the 4271 will be there but list it as an F7, which I mistakenly put in the original post. It is, of course, an F9A.

http://www.rrmuseumpa.org/visitors/seasonal/ns/index.shtml

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0417 seconds