Home Open Account Help 282 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > More 2014 Catchup, this time In the Snow!

Date: 05/22/15 15:37
More 2014 Catchup, this time In the Snow!
Author: Railfan94

I know most are trying to forget these days until December, but This was one of the rare opprotunities for me to get out knowing the roads were warm enough the snow wouldn't stick, but it provided quite the dramatic opportunity. Virginia rarely sees snow in March, let alone March 25, but in 2014, just that happened. We ended up with a nice morning of farily heavy snow, which blanketed the area, and quickly melted in the Afternoon. These are a couple shots I was able to nab that day in and around the Fredericksburg area. Hope Everyone Enjoys!!!
Shot 1: Had a little fun in Black and White with this one, Q034 intermodal passed D994, and extra local running north to Possum Point on this particular morning. 
Shot 2: Amtrak P174 is seen rolling north after Q034 rolls by with the Conductor for D994 ready to throw the switch after Amtrak clears. 
Shot 3: By far my best snow shot ever, Q439 rolls south through the Virginia Countryside creating quite the snow squall himself !!

Date: 05/22/15 16:36
Re: More 2014 Catchup, this time In the Snow!
Author: ns1000

NIIIIIIICE....!! I like Pic 3!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0309 seconds