Home Open Account Help 173 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Full Steam Ahead...... well... not THAT Kind of Steam

Date: 07/02/15 21:55
Full Steam Ahead...... well... not THAT Kind of Steam
Author: NS62590

Too nice of a night tonight to not pass up heading trackside. So went out to see what NS was up to. Well - I was in for a real treat! From a caboose...to a smoky and steamy 18N - with lots of sunshine! It was a great evening. Enjoy! 

1) Anyone who knows me, knows that no matter if I'm on the right side of the sun or not - I'm shooting ACe's! 1118 leads 20R by the bike trail in Leetonia, OH
2) A perfectly lit 25Z (I think) rounding the bend in Leetonia westbound. 
3) A little later in the evening - 18N just getting going again after letting 20E pass him, with one heck of a smoke show, a classic leader, and some brand new NS auto cars in the middle of the train too. Video: (still coming up)

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/02/15 21:59
Re: Full Steam Ahead...... well... not THAT Kind of Steam
Author: NS62590

4) 10G coming past the Leetonia tower with meh power. It's the rear of 10G that was the exciting part......................
5) .................... CABOOSE! Thanks to Jeff FEC2000 for the warning on this guy!
6) SD70 #2509 leading 18N in late afternoon summer sunlight! 

Thanks all for looking and happy long weekend! 
~ Craig Z

Date: 07/03/15 04:24
Author: IC1026

Great Series, ya know the real exciting part of the train with the Caboose was the Gevo Leader jk lol, nah caboose are awesome! Great Catches.

Posted from Android

Date: 07/03/15 14:20
Author: ns1000

I also like Pic 2!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0369 seconds