Home Open Account Help 287 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > NS Roanoke Cam

Date: 07/03/15 08:12
NS Roanoke Cam
Author: sp3663

Is this cam now permanently down? It has been gone for over two weeks and
I get no reply to my e-mails to them. I really enjoyed that cam except for the fact
it had no sound.
Ron W

Date: 07/03/15 11:37
Re: NS Roanoke Cam
Author: trainman630

NS is moving out of Roanoke, probably packed the camera first.......

Date: 07/03/15 15:18
Author: calsubd

trainman630 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NS is moving out of Roanoke, probably packed the
> camera first.......
After all that work there a year or two ago ?

Ed Stewart
Jacksonville, FL

Date: 07/03/15 19:27
Author: md

http://nwhs.org/cam/vmt/ <phorum break> <phorum break> The camera that is down around 1/4 mi from there is still good though.

Date: 07/03/15 19:36

Another smart alec chimes in.

Date: 07/03/15 19:44

Thanks for the URL. I am aware of that cam but it's not nearly as good as the one that we seem to have lost. The VMT
can flickers every 2 seconds and it becomes sort of mind numbing after a short while. I appreciate your reply.
Ron W

Date: 07/04/15 04:45
Author: hdralleiii

I run the audio and ATCS feeds in Roanoke which run parallel to the Railcam on the same network. I was unaware that the camera was down until I just tried using it. I will make notification to the proper person to remedy although unlikely it will get fixed until next week due tot he holiday. Stinks with 611 in town..

Hank

Date: 07/04/15 04:55
Author: howeld

I've been meaning to ask what was up with this camera for a long time.  I've been having trouble with it for months and stopped visiting the site.   It would load and work for about 10 seconds then buffer the rest of the time.   I wasnt having any trouble with other webcams at the same time. 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0277 seconds