Home Open Account Help 377 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Thank You & NS 1074 Lackawannna Tomorrow Thanksgiving

Date: 11/25/15 07:57
Thank You & NS 1074 Lackawannna Tomorrow Thanksgiving
Author: cornerfieldhobby

Since my account expires today. This will be my last post for a little bit. So I thought I would start this topic. The question I have is, is 1074 Lackawanna on an Eastbound that by chance make it to the Cleveland Line sometime tomorrow? Or will the holiday effect that? So I thought I would ask since this will be my last day to post a topic for a week or 2 unless sooner. But I also like to thank everyone here on TO's for your help on some the HU's I have seen along with the circus train. Thank you very much and have A Great Happy Thanksgiving. Eat lots of Turkey.

Date: 11/25/15 08:12
Re: Thank You & NS 1074 Lackawannna Tomorrow Thanksgiving
Author: toledopatch

It's hard to say for sure when the 1074's train will get to Ohio, especially because of the holiday, and it may operate via Fort Wayne, in which case it won't run the Cleveland Line except possibly the portion south/east of Alliance.

Keep an eye on it out of Chicago and see what happens....

cornerfieldhobby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is 1074 Lackawanna on an Eastbound that by chance make it
> to the Cleveland Line sometime tomorrow? Or will
> the holiday effect that?

Date: 11/25/15 09:56
Author: Out_Of_Service

post a photo or video ... you might win a free month of subscription

Date: 11/26/15 05:56
Author: toledopatch

Hadn't thought of this outcome when I wrote yesterday.... CP interchanged this train to CSX!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0303 seconds