Home Open Account Help 371 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Madison Ohio I Saw Amtrak 48 Yesterday - 3 Heritage's & Exhibit

Date: 05/05/16 06:57
Madison Ohio I Saw Amtrak 48 Yesterday - 3 Heritage's & Exhibit
Author: cornerfieldhobby

Hello everyone. This is Tom - cornerfieldhobby. I've got my membership renewed and it's for a full year. But I thought I would share some pictures I took yesterday morning in Madison Ohio of Amtrak 48 The Lake Shore Limited passing eastbound with AMTK P42DC Genesis Phase IV #184, AMTK P42DC Genesis Phase III #822, & AMTK NPCU F40PH Phase III #406 With The 5 Exhibit Train Cars plus the 11 Regular Cars. But here are the video & pictures I took below. 3 more pictures will be added later this evening & 3 more tomorrow morning. The person in the picture is Steven - Harbor Line Productions on youtube. Also Al- Painesville Railfans was there. My youtube account is Corner Field Hobby Railfan if anyone wants to go and watch my train videos. But I thought I would renew my membership again.  Thanks.  Tom.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/16 07:22 by cornerfieldhobby.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 05/05/16 10:27
Re: Madison Ohio I Saw Amtrak 48 Yesterday - 3 Heritage's & Exhib
Author: Railpower5400

Great video and catch.

Walt

Posted from Android

Date: 05/05/16 12:01
Author: Railfan2

Quite a train with a varity of almost every low level cars Amtrak owns from heritage to amfleet to viewliners

Date: 05/05/16 17:02

Railfan2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quite a train with a varity of almost every low
> level cars Amtrak owns from heritage to amfleet
> to viewliners

Thanks Railpower5400 and yes Railfan2, it was quite a site to see. Having 3 Heritage's and Exhibit train was a nice train to see. Anymore today I'll only go out if there's a Heritage Unit I haven't seen yet or some special train coming through. Problem today I only have is, most CSX Trains or NS have the same power unless it's a HU or special consist. Thanks to Train Orders and Heritage Units website, it's a big help. Just like here with 48 yesterday morning, the night before the conductor for the train posted on HU's website about the Heritage Units and train for 48. But did kind of know the exihibit train would be coming since they show for the destination of the northeast. But I had no clue about #184 until the condutor posted on HU's.

Date: 05/06/16 06:31
Re: Madison Ohio I Saw Amtrak 48 - 5/4/16 - 3 Heritage's & Exhi..

3 more pictures added this morning. I'll try 3 more this evening, but defientely 3 more tomorrow morning.

Date: 05/06/16 19:26

3 more.

Date: 05/07/16 05:05

3 more.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.048 seconds