Home Open Account Help 272 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > CVSR Dash cam Panorama

Date: 07/14/16 20:30
CVSR Dash cam Panorama
Author: CondorQ7

Some fun with a new Dash-cam along the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad. While I was out for lunch and a stroll the camera recorded the arrival and departure (sorry, badly edited for time as i-movie is challenging) at the Brecksville, Ohio stop. 

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/15/16 00:45
Re: CVSR Dash cam Panorama
Author: RS11

I have been thinking of getting a dash cam but after seeing this video I'm wondering if I should.  Is it my IPad that makes the video look like a "fishbowl" video or is that the way those dash cam videos look?  All ads I've been looking at doesn't show them that way.

And thank you for posting the Video.

Date: 07/15/16 13:46
Re: CVSR Dash cam Panorama
Author: CondorQ7

Yes, that is the way the video looks. The "fish-eye" effect is to capture traffic, not trains, coming at you from the sides. It was just funny that we parked in such a way to get the train crossing the path of the camera without realizing it. I made the comment about i-movie as it is not user friendly with lousy directions as to how to create a video. Thank you for viewing the video and the commentary.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0407 seconds