Home Open Account Help 261 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > NS 047 - RBBB Blue Unit Circus Train - Crossing Neshaminy Creek

Date: 03/21/17 19:35
NS 047 - RBBB Blue Unit Circus Train - Crossing Neshaminy Creek
Author: bigjim4life

I took half of a day off from work to ensure I didn't miss this.  The final Ringling Bros. Circus Train to travel on the NS Morrisville Line, seen crossing the Neshaminy Creek in Langhorne, PA on the morning of Monday, March 20, 2017.  With sunlight and blue skies, you could not have asked for a better image of an iconic train.  Ok, maybe steam or F units leading the train would have made it better.  ;)

Jim Lipnitz
Morrisville, PA
Big Jim Video Productions

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 03/22/17 11:15
Re: NS 047 - RBBB Blue Unit Circus Train - Crossing Neshaminy Cre
Author: rbx551985

Was this the final time over this line for the Blue Unit?  I'm not sure.... on their coming train-run from Charleston WV to Nassau NY (Long Island), wouldn't this be the route they take:  [Shortline] to Deepwater WV, NS to Mullens, Roanoke, Shennadoah Valley line to Hagerstown MD, then north to NJ and NY.....  This is the "expected" route of the Blue Unit's FINAL train-run (---with people aboard---) before the show closes in late May.

Date: 03/22/17 19:26
Author: TamaquaTim

Great Video how can I get a copy?
TT

Date: 03/23/17 08:26
Author: ALcocentury

Now that's a beautiful location, to shoot the RBBB Circus Train "Farewell" Video. Great Tribute !! Thank you for sharing.

REK in PA

Date: 03/24/17 18:51
Author: VFPNSFAN

Great location, great video👍👍

Date: 03/27/17 20:06
Author: melalbert

Very Nice. Thank you for posting.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.033 seconds