Home Open Account Help 253 users online

Model Railroading > Precision Craft - SP Daylight Trainset

Date: 03/20/07 17:00
Precision Craft - SP Daylight Trainset
Author: wgw

Anyone know the status of the announced Precision Craft SP Daylight trainset? Is this a wished-for offering, or is it really going to be released in the near future (e.g. in 2007)?

Date: 03/20/07 17:30
Re: Precision Craft - SP Daylight Trainset
Author: tracktime

Hello,
Not to offend, but how about calling the manufacturer directly and asking them? If you have a cell phone, the call should be free.

PCM's phone number is listed on their website.

By asking the manufacturer directly, You will GET THE FACTS that come directly from "the horse's mouth" - straight from PCM.. and not just a bunch of hearsay and rumours on the net.

Cheers,
Harry

Date: 03/20/07 17:55
Author: wlankenau

tracktime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> By asking the manufacturer directly, You will GET
> THE FACTS that come directly from "the horse's
> mouth" - straight from PCM.. and not just a bunch
> of hearsay and rumours on the net.

What fun would THAT be? ;-)

Date: 03/20/07 23:19
Author: Andre

Yes, when I asked them at the WGH show at Portland, Oregon they said “ We need a few more orders before we start the tooling process, at this time it looks like late 2007 early 2008”. Basically he went on to say that they wanted to see how much interest there was by how many pre orders they would get before they committed to the project. I told him that I was not to happy with that answer as I already have one train set, two GS-4s and few extra cars already paid for. If it is any thing like there Zephyr once it hits the street it will sell well.

André Anderson

Date: 03/20/07 23:19
Author: Andre

Yes, when I asked them at the WGH show at Portland, Oregon they said “ We need a few more orders before we start the tooling process, at this time it looks like late 2007 early 2008”. Basically he went on to say that they wanted to see how much interest there was by how many pre orders they would get before they committed to the project. I told him that I was not to happy with that answer as I already have one train set, two GS-4s and few extra cars already paid for. If it is any thing like the Zephyr once it hits the street it will sell well.

André Anderson

Date: 03/21/07 19:15
Author: SantaFeCF7

You can say that again! ;-)

Date: 03/22/07 22:48
Author: TopcoatSmith

wlankenau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What fun would THAT be? ;-)

That's my line ....

TCS - ore is it

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0409 seconds